You will need:
2 other colours
1. Paint base colour and let it dry.
2. Using the normal polish brush, paint a diagonal curve across one corner of the nail.
3. Do the same as 2 on the other corner of the nail, creating the shape of the top of a heart.
4. Put a blob of each colour onto a piece of paper to make dotting easier.
5. Using a dotting tool, put a dot and drag it down to a point.
6. Do the same as 5 for the other side of the heart.
7. Repeat 5 and 6 with the other colour (for one of the hearts I mixed the two pinks together).
8. Seal the design with a top coat (I used Seche Vite which didn't smudge my design).
I'd love to know if you follow my tutorial - you can Tweet me on @fundaflawless or tag me on Instagram @fundaflawless.
The River Island competition is open until 4pm on Monday 24th February so you still have a couple of days to take part!
*previously provided as a PR sample