Barry M Blackberry
Light directly shining on the nails to show the glitter
Butter London Frilly Knickers Essie Bikini So Teeny
Models Own Indian Ocean Models Own Jade Stone
Models Own White Nail Art Pen
Enough photos, here's the tutorial!
From L-R: Barry M Blackberry, Models Own Snow White, Jacava Blueberry Muffin, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Rimmel Salon Pro Isn't She Precious?, Butter London Frilly Knickers, Models Own Jade Stone
1. Paint a dark base colour and let it dry.
2. Tear a few small pieces off a make up sponge. Pick up a piece with tweezers and dip it into a blob of white polish you've put on a piece of paper. Sponge it onto the paper a couple of times so it's not splodgey.
3. Sponge lightly onto the nail in a cloud-like pattern.
4. Take another colour - I chose light pink next - and sponge onto the nail, slightly overlapping the white.
5. Next colour was green, repeat steps 3/4.
6. Next colour was purple, repeat steps 3/4.
7. Cover the whole nail with a glittery top coat.
8. Using the dotting tool, dot some white 'stars' on the nail.
9. Using the striper brush and white polish, draw a cross.
10. Paint a curve between each spike of the cross so that the middle is a bit bigger.