Mattified with Rimmel Pro Matte Finish Dandelion nail art with Essie Avenue Maintain
Dandelion nail art with Essie Avenue Maintain Dandelion nail art with Models Own Nail Art Pens
What you will need:
- A base colour (I used Essie Avenue Maintain)
- Black and white polish and a striper brush (I used the striper brush in the Models Own Nail Art Pens)
1. Paint your nails with the base colour. Let them dry.
2. Using the black striper, paint a tapering line towards the nail tip and do a small blob at the top.
3. Using the white striper, paint as thin lines as possible out from the centre of the black blob.
4. Paint fluffy white dots at the end of the white lines.
5. Using the technique in pictures 6 and 7, paint a little dandelion seed.
6. On another nail, paint two small white curved lines.
7. Draw fluffy white lines in a fan shape out of the top of the white lines in 6.
8. Top coat time! (I went for a matte look in the end).
Let me know if you try out this look - you can tweet me (@fundaflawless) or tag me on Instagram (@fundaflawless) or leave your link in the comments below!